Sunday, December 13, 2009

i want someone like...


i dont want a guy who calls me beautiful, when im looking my best...
i want a guy who calls me beautiful, when im at my worst...

i dont want a guy who walks with me, when the world is running after me..
i want a guy who RUNS with me, when the world is running against me...

i dont want a guy who stays with me, when i need him..
i want a guy who stays with me, when i ask him to leave me alone...

i dont want a guy, who ask me for reasons...
i want a guy who just understands...

i dont want a guy, who just confronts me from all odds..
i want a guy who knocks off the bastard who tries to bother me...

i dont want a guy, who just loves me like mad..
i want a guy, who madly loves me n still can be himself...

i dont want a guy who bothers me for everything..
i want a guy who annoy the hell outta me and still makes me fall for him...

i dont want a guy, who is interested in whatever i do..
i want a guy, who keeps me interested in everything i like to do...

i dont want a guy, who steal private moments and says- " you are mine"..
i want a guy, who can hold my hand in public and shout uncontrollably saying- "look she is mine"...

No comments:

Post a Comment