Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Separation....


And thn again he said,
Before I cud rest and unpack..
He asked me to go away,
Before I cud ask him to stay….
He asked me to go away…

And there I stood with my mouth shut,
Wondering wat he said with all his guts….

I had so much in my heart to share with him..
But he neglected everything….
And before I cud Start with my grief and pain,
He asked me to leave again….

Wish I cud explain him in words..
Wat all he means to me,
My hero, my sweetheart...an angel to me…

He hid his feeling with a fake smile,
& thought that I wont be able to read his eyes…

And As I gathered my stuff to leave,
He had nothing to say…..
As I reached the door and turned to wave..
He stood there with no expression on his face…
Not a single tear,
Without any pain…
Damn!!! And he is d guy I madly love…
Who didn’t even hug before bidding goodbye…

And before I cud say “I ll miss you”…
A tear rolled down my check..
I was silent & he was without any speech…

Finally without saying anything I turned my back….
And As I ws walking away…I heard a voice….
Wait!!!! Is it him calling my name????

But the answer was NO,
As I tired to look back, he was nowhere…
It ws all my illusion & my deep love for him…

Just once I wish he calls me back..
But I guess there is nothing left….
To count upon or to wait for…

Now I have miles to go…
Somewhere far away from him…
Now d battle is within me,
Between all d sweet memories & this pathetic phase…

Wish sumday u realise
Wat u mean to me…
My life, my love...My honey bee…

How will u manage everything without me..???
Without u it will surely be impossible for me…

Sumday……just sumday…
Hope u understand my love for u…
A love so deep, so sweet..
So innocent, so true….

I will wait all my life..
Just for u..
Just for u..
Just for u..

Words fall short to express,
All tht lov I harbour in my heart…
I cant help myself from falling apart…

U are my life…
& now my life is gone…
now only d corpse is left and d soul has gone…

Wish u cud just once understand…
Wat All u mean to me….
My love, my life & just everything to me…..
everything to me.......

3 comments: