Saturday, December 12, 2009

My first post


Alright!! So this is my first post.. a brief intro about me..
I am 21 now and have been through alot of troubles since my childhood. life has been a great experience for me since i passed out my school. i had a passion about writing poems and short stories which now i want to take up as my profession.
How just little things and smalls hints change your directions and paths??? right...
I took up writing to express all my thoughts and feelings to people and now i think i am quite good at expressing myself for everything with almost everyone. I was in 8th grade when i started writing quotes, in hindi to be precise. I got this motivation from one of my friend who wrote a cute love letter to his girlfriend expressing all his feelings. There on, i started writing many quotes, poems and short stories. But to my disappointment i lost my diaries in which i wrote everything, all those stuff from my 8th to 12th standard.
But again after so many years when i started working with a publishing house i got inspired to write again and managed to compile few poems. After which I decided to take up Writing as a profession and somehow will publish my own book soon.
As of now, I am looking for some exposure in this field and apart from my professional life, my personal life is also sailing smoothly these days. I enjoy with my best friends and love to hang around with them. I know i must be sounding too kiddish right now, but that is how I am.Life wasnt easy ever for me. I have found great friends n lost them. It was seriously so god damn difficult to manage things after that. But thanks to all my lovely friends i have now who supported me through every thick n thin and made me so strong that i finally made myself overcome everything.
Life has been a total roller coaster ride after school. oh! i forgot to mention about my school. School has been the most important, full of fun and adventurous part of my life. I so miss my school badly. I am in touch with almost all good Friends of mine of that time. School days were the best days of my life. Ever since then life has just moved on... showing the best and worst moments of time.

Time has changed me alot, dont know for good or bad..but it has. I am now a complete new person, maybe people like or they dont, but it doesnt matter at all. As life will go on with or without people.

But one thing is for sure, i will always be accompanied by my friends, who were there with me in every ups and downs. Life will turn out to be better some day for sure, till then i will enjoy it in my own way...hoping for the best and expecting nothing in return. Someday it will surely turn as per me...till then i will Wait...

12 comments:

  1. first of all kanu..ur pic on your first blog describes you..
    love letter hmmm....so came to know bout u more deep..i know in your blog its just a beginning ..picture to abhi baaki hain mere dost...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot rachiii....love u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey kanu... Nice blog...
    I know you are a good writer so i am really looking forward for your posts and your book as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oyyeeee so sweet yaar....thank u so much....:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ! Go girl !! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kanu... Great piece.. Great to know that u r following the path u really want to take...
    Will wait for more poem/song/lyrics whatever i call them...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi K, Just stumbled upon your blog today. Its great that you want to follow your heart and do what you really like but writing is a tough nut to crack. From what I can see, you sure can express yourself but you do need to polish your skills. There are numerous things I can tell you and I will tell you but for starters, you need to use proper sentences. Right now, you are using what is known as "Spoken English", phrases that are suitable when we speak but don't look good on paper. You need to cut down on those. Secondly, you need to start reading (I don't know how much you do now, but that's very important]. Read Read Read. I'll be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant comment much after angad's comment.....he's pretty much summed up everything
    but yea, u do have d flare in you to express most things and feelings which people are nt able to put into words...build upon that and yea do tok to angad, he wud surely hav some useful tips to u
    but all in all, you really do have it in you to write stuff that catches not jst ppl's eyes bt even deir hearts
    tk cr
    gud luck always....lookin fwd for more posts !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks alot angii n kartik....ur words means alot to me...
    kartik u knw u r my gyan guru..:)
    fr angii- i need to learn alot frm u...do keep me updated with new tips...
    thnks guys...:)

    ReplyDelete