Monday, September 6, 2010

Celebrating pain!


My life has always been so eventful, since childhood...
From the pain to the struggle of love...
everyone experiences these things but in different ways.
But till now i never saw my pain through the eyes of others, its more painful to see myself in trouble when i look at it from others' point of view....ouch! it hurts alot.
Life has been a roller coaster ride for me, but i never imagined it to hit the bottom so badly.
Friends have to always been good to me. Mostly they were my only hope to survive. Friends have loved me more than my family.ALWAYS. My school friends are still the best people i have around. Over years i have got along with many many people and many became my best friends too! but until now no one, none of my friend hurted me to such an extent! Infact no one was so close to hurt me like this.
People i trust, are mostly the people who hurts me alot. People i never give chance to, are mostly the best people in my life.Strange, but so true.
And i am so surprised to see who my real friends are.
Love-the strangest feeling of the world! Love only comes from someone who will always be there no matter what.There is nothing more stronger that loving someone and feeling the warmth of love.
Even though the pain and disappointment you feel is greater than the love itself its still worth its try.
If life was measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy. Overall life is worth a try, as its only once we live.. so love, pain, struggle, learn, teach and help. That is the best thing that we can do in our life. Experience. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the moments that takes our breath away...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment